Manitoba veterinarians warn against pot use around pooches – CTV News


CTV News

Manitoba veterinarians warn against pot use around pooches
CTV News
The Manitoba Veterinary Medical Association said since 2005, there have been atleast two confirmed deaths in dogs that ate baked goods containing marijuana. Dogs tend to be more sensitive to THC, a common component found in most cannabis products …

ASOCIACIÓN PERROS MÁLAGA

Self Help Books and Videos

Donación para el mantenimiento de la Web:

Uso de cookies

Uso de cookies y política de privacidad: Este sitio web/blog utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies. Pinche el enlace para mayor información. Nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.plugin cookies

ACEPTAR
Aviso de cookies