Thousands of racing greyhounds in Florida will need new homes by … – NBCNews.com


WTSP.com

Thousands of racing greyhounds in Florida will need new homes by …
NBCNews.com
Jim Gartland, executive director of the dog racing industry's umbrella group National Greyhound Association, said 98 percent of retired racers are regularly adopted to families. And an overwhelming majority of the remaining 2 percent live out their
Victory! Dog-Racing Industry CRUSHED After Florida Votes to Ban …PETA (blog)


Historic wins for farm animals in California, greyhounds in FloridaHSUS News (blog)
Commercial dog racing to end by 2020 with passage of Amendment …WTSP.com
Tampa Bay Times –HuffPost –WKMG News 6 & ClickOrlando
los 94 artículos informativos »

ASOCIACIÓN PERROS MÁLAGA

Please follow and like us:
Follow by Email
Facebook
Facebook
Google+
Google+
http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&ct2=es&usg=AFQjCNH9b8OJA7WdywqufGBs3U8vMA8y6A&clid=c3a7d30bb8a4878e06b80cf16b898331&cid=52780093864981&ei=cInjW4CsG87Q3gG_k7jADg&url=https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/thousands-racing-greyhounds-florida-will-need-new-homes-end-2020-n933496
YouTube
YouTube
Instagram
Pinterest
LinkedIn
RSS
EnglishFrançaisDeutschMagyarItalianoNorsk bokmålPortuguêsРусскийEspañolSvenska
Follow by Email
Facebook
Facebook
Google+
Google+
https://www.asociacionfamiliacaninaestepona.com/thousands-of-racing-greyhounds-in-florida-will-need-new-homes-by-nbcnews-com
YouTube
YouTube
Instagram
Pinterest
LinkedIn
RSS